Bi-gzhaadge Binoonjiiyak ~ Integrated Children’s Program
Tentative start date: September 26, 2022
PROGRAM UPDATE / INFORMATION:
This year, we are planning to operate the after-school program once again in Garden Village. This is a partnership with NFN Children’s Services, Native Child Welfare and the Recreation Program.
The number of children accepted into the program is limited to 24 children.
The program will operate: Monday – Thursday (closed on holidays, snow days and breaks)
- The parent or legal guardian must be a registered member of Nipissing First Nation
- Children are over the age of 6 and under the age of 12 years
The following changes are taking place:
- If at any time the child is ill, parents will be called and will be required to pick up child(ren) immediately.
- Parents will be required to send a snack and drink for their child. The program will not be providing food (with safety in mind).
- Spaces will be filled on a first come basis.
- Attendance is important. Those who miss 3 days in the same week will forfeit their space to make room for another child who may be on the waitlist (illness and planned absences are exempt).
- Parents or legal guardian must report any absence.
The Church Basement in Garden Village will be the bus drop-off and parent pick-up location.
For more information about this program, please contact:
Brandie Fong, Manager of Children’s Services
705-753-3312 extension 3001 or email: [email protected]