Do you need a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner? Would you like to receive primary care services at the Lawrence Commanda Health Centre?
Staff from Giiwednomshkikiiwgamig, the North Bay Indigenous Hub (NBIH), will be at the Lawrence Commanda Health Centre (LCHC) on June 23rd to complete intakes for new clients needing a physician or Nurse Practitioner for their medical care. Intake wait times are reduced for clients receiving NBIH primary care services at the LCHC.
Please call the Lawrence Commanda Health Centre at 705-753-3312 to request an appointment to meet with one of the NBIH staff to complete an intake. This will take approximately 30 minutes and you will need to bring the following with you:
- Health Card
- Status Card
- Medications including over the counter medications
- Vitamins or supplements that you take on a regular basis
- Information about your health history
- Please bring reading glasses if you need these to complete the intake application
Appointments are limited therefore, priority for scheduling an intake will be granted to:
- NFN members residing on-reserve and in need of primary care services;
- NFN Members residing in the NBIH catchment and in need of primary care services;
- NFN affiliates residing in the NBIH catchment and in need of primary care services; and
- Able to attend appointments at the Lawrence Commanda Health Centre, Garden Village
If you need primary care services and would prefer to receive these at the Giiwednomshkikiiwgamig (NBIH) main site located at 1040 Brooke Street, North Bay please call 705-995-0060 to inquire about completing an intake and for their current wait times.
You can find more information about Giiwednomshkikiiwgamig (NBIH) at this link Home – North Bay Indigenous Hub (giiwednomshkikiiwgamig.ca)