While our offices remain closed to the public, our payment options are as follows:
- Sending a cheque in the mail (36 Semo Road, Garden Village ON P2B 3K2)
- Providing us with a void cheque to do a Pre-Authorized payment
- Providing us with a credit card/Visa debit (including Expiry and 3 digits on the back)
- Interac e-Transfer – see details below *NEW*
We now accept Interac e-Transfers (EMT) from banking institutions that allow auto-deposits. Please note that some banks (mainly credit unions such as Caisse Populaire) require a password for EMTs and we cannot accept these transfers – we can only accept auto-deposits.
All EMTs should be sent to email@example.com and include a message. You MUST provide your email address and payment details using the Message option at the time of sending the EMT from your bank account (see below examples). Otherwise, we may not be able to credit the appropriate account, or trace the payment back to you to clarify what it is for. It’s encouraged to include your Customer Number (CUST#) in the message, this can be found on invoices/statements and receipts – usually beginning with a JP or B for lease payments.
- Land Lease
- Natural Gas
- Daycare – indicate which daycare
- Hall Rental – date of event
- Workshop – must provide name and date of event
- Fundraising/Donations (Specify the fundraiser payment i.e.: LNHL fundraiser/sale)
- Other – (Specify what payment is for – ex. Good Food Box payment)
All payment information and questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know?
- NFN was the 1st community in Ontario and the 4th in all of Canada to become Financial Management Systems (FMS) Certified
- NFN was the 2nd community in Ontario to enact a Financial Administration Law (FAL) and achieve Financial Performance certification
- NFN was the 1st community in Ontario to participate in the First Nations Finance Authority debenture (to re-finance RBC loans, such as the Nipissing Ojibway Daycare/Education Centre and cut the loan payments in half!)
The Financial Administration Law (FAL) is a commitment that we live by and contains four key sections that translate into NFN’s financial policies and procedures. The Financial Management System (FMS) is the internal control designed to ensure ongoing compliance with NFN’s FAL.
NFN has a reputation for having strong financial administration, governance and management.
Accounts Receivable: 705-753-2050 ext.1228
Accounts Payable: 705-753-2050 ext.1255
Payroll: 705-753-2050 ext.1226
Finance Officer: 705-753-2050 ext.1280
Chief Financial Officer: 705-753-2050 ext.1281
To contact staff by email, please visit our Contact Us page.