Bi-gzhaadge Binoonjiiyak is a partnership with NFN (Nipissing First Nation) Children’s Services, Native Child Welfare, and the Recreation Program. It will operate in Garden Village Monday to Thursday and is closed on holidays, snow days and breaks. The number of children accepted into the program is limited to 24 children.
- The parent or legal guardian must be a registered member of NFN
- Children are over the age of 6 and under the age of 12 years
The following applies:
- Children absent from school due to illness are not to attend the program on these days.
- If the child is ill, parents/ guardians will be called and must pick up the child(ren) immediately.
- Attendance is important and parents or legal guardians must report any absence.
- Children who miss three (3) days in the same week without notice of their absence may forfeit their space to make room for another child who may be on the waitlist.
- The bus drop-off and pick-up location will be the Church Hall (basement) in Garden Village.
- After-school snacks will be provided.
Early Childhood Development Worker
Phone: 705-753-3312 ext. 3000
To contact staff by email, please visit our Contact Us page.