IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
Due to high volume of bookings, we currently only accept requests from NFN staff and community members.
Please verify that your Hall or Room is available before filling out the Room Booking Form. To verify this information please visit the Room Booking Calendars Section on the Staff Resources Webpage.
Please note the Duchesnay Fire Hall Meeting Room & Nbisiing School Remote Office is unavailable at this time.
- Please review the Hall Rental Policy for further clarification on the Rental Agreement, Rental Rates and the Donation Policy.
- NFN reserves the right to refuse or cancel bookings at any time.
- Locations are subject to change based on availability and suitability for the event.
- Please wait for your official Event Confirmation by a Room Booking Staff Member before advertising your event to the public.
- Requests for staff meetings should be submitted at least 3 days in advance.
- All Boardrooms and the Council Chambers are for staff only.
- Staff Events should be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
Nbisiing Secondary School
Requests for Nbisiing Secondary School should be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance. Note that Nbisiing Secondary School is not available during school hours (Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m). In addition, IT Services through Nipissing First Nation are not supported, nor does Nipissing First Nation provide any technical equipment to any membership events due to liability reasons.
- Please call 705-753-2050 to set up an appointment/walk through with one of our Room Booking Staff Members.
- A Rental Agreement will be required from the organizer for all events & meetings booked by the public (non-staff event programming). The Rental Agreement will be signed by a Room Booking staff member once the terms are mutually agreed to.
- Costs, terms and guidelines are subject to change upon policy review and/or administrative direction.
- All Private Events (ex. Wedding, Birthday Party, Baby Shower) require event insurance.
- Requests for private rentals should be submitted at least 3-6 months in advance.
Room Booking Form
By clicking the “Submit” button, I agree that I have read and understand the conditions and limitations set out in this Request Form and applicable policies. I understand this is a Request Form and does not guarantee my booking.
The Room Booking Staff Member will follow up with you to discuss your booking request as soon as possible.
Trista Hester, Executive Assistant
705-753-2050 ext. 1282
Rebecca Foisy, Communications Coordinator
705-753-2050 ext. 1258
Angela McLeod, Office Administrator, Maintenance and Housing
705-753-2050 ext. 1259
To contact staff by email, please visit our Contact Us page.