NFN Health Services is hosting walk-in clinics for 4th doses for eligible individuals who received their initial booster (3rd dose) at least 140 days ago (approximately 5 months). First Nations, Inuit and Métis people and their non-Indigenous household members aged 18 and above are eligible for a second booster if they live in an NFN member household.
𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸-𝗜𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟮𝗽𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝟲𝗽𝗺 𝗼𝗻:
- April 11th- Duchesnay Community Hall
- April 13th – Lawrence Commanda Health Centre
- April 20th – Lawrence Commanda Health Centre
- April 27th – Lawrence Commanda Health Centre
- May 2nd – Duchesnay Community Hall
- May 4th – Lawrence Commanda Health Centre
- May 11th – Lawrence Commanda Health Centre
- May 18th – Lawrence Commanda Health Centre
These walk-in clinics will also have available 1st , 2nd and 3rd doses for youth and adults who reside in an NFN household.
Bring your health card to the walk-in clinic. Pre-registration is not required.
If you require a home visit, are seeking a vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 years or have questions about COVID-19 vaccines, contact NFN Health Services at (705) 753-3312.