Add to Calendar
March 14, 2022 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- NFN member households are invited to join us to celebrate Nipissing Day on Monday, March 14th starting at 5pm and ending at 8:30pm with a fireworks display! Some of the activities include:
– Chili & Fry Bread from 5:30pm – 6:30pm
– Family Skate from 6:45pm – 8:00pm
– Penny Sale, Games & Info Booths
– Marshmallow Roast, Hot Chocolate & Apple Cider
– FIREWORKS at 8:30on at the main dock in Garden Village (we encourage you to park at the band office and brings chairs to the dock beside the church to view the fireworks)
** DRESS WARM! THIS EVENT IS ENTIRELY OUTDOORS! MASK REQUIRED as many of our children are not vaccinated **
Need transportation from Duchesnay or Yellek? Call Lori-Anne at 705-753-3312 or email email@example.com to request a ride by March 7th at 4:30 p.m.
A Life Promotion Event Supported by our NFN Partners: Health Services, Children’s Services, Fire Department, Culture & Heritage, Nipissing Ojibway Daycare Centre, Child Welfare and Education Department. Chi-Miigwech!