36 Semo Road
June 2 is election day.
What ID do I need to bring to vote?
The ID you can use depends on whether or not you are on the voters list. If you are on the voters list, you will need only one piece of ID showing your name. If your name is NOT on the voters list, you will need one piece of ID showing both your name and residential address. Click here to learn more about ID requirements.
If you need a Letter of confirmation of Residency from Nipissing First Nation, please call our office at 705-753-2050 or email [email protected] to request one.
- Use eRegistration to confirm, update or add your voter information before May 23 and Elections Ontario will mail you a voter information card with information on when and where to vote.
- You can also add or update your voter information at your returning office, advance voting location or on election day.
- You must provide one piece of ID showing your name and current residential address.
How to use the First Nation reserve drop-down menu
Elections Ontario has been working hard since the 2018 election to remove barriers to voting for Indigenous communities.
Updates to our online voter registration process, eRegistration, enables those who may have atypical addresses to use the online tool. eRegistration now has a drop-down menu of First Nation reserves that can be selected in lieu of a civic address.
Visit eregistration.elections.on.ca to get started.
Click here for more information about online voter registration.
Voting by Mail
The deadline to apply to vote by mail is 6 PM (Eastern Time) on May 27. Elections Ontario must receive your completed voting kit by 6 PM (Eastern Time) on June 2 (election day) to be counted.
To vote by mail, you will need to complete a Vote by Mail application and provide a copy of at least one piece of government-issued ID.
You can apply to vote by mail:
- using the online Vote by Mail application
- by downloading and printing an application
Click here for more information about voting by mail.
Contact Elections Ontario
Call 1-888-668-8683 or email [email protected]