Pick up your Treaty Payment in-person!
Tuesday, June 27 – Duchesnay Hall from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Wednesday, June 28 – Garden Village Council Chambers from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Bring your status card or other ID for yourself.
– You can pick up for children (15 and under).
– Must have ID for children and your spouse.
– No third-party pickups – third-party notes are not accepted.
– Follow health protocols and stay home if you do not feel well.
Treaty Payments by Mail or Direct Deposit
If you are entitled to treaty annuity payments, but can’t go to a treaty payment event, you can download and fill out a Treaty Annuity Payment Request form and e-mail or mail it to your regional ISC office. See more here: https://www.sac-isc.gc.ca/eng/1100100032294/1581869772685…
Robinson Huron Treaty Annuities Case
For more information on the Robinson Huron Treaty Annuities Case, visit: https://www.robinsonhurontreaty1850.com/
For more information